What if the donor did not receive his/her test results?
If the donor did not receive his/her email results, there could be a couple of reasons:
- The lab results are not ready
- The donor did not provide consent AND verify their email address
- The lab results may be in a spam folder
To check to see if the lab results are ready, find the donor in the testing session and look at the status column.
- If the lab results are visible, that means the results are ready and either the results were already sent to the donor (check spam) OR the donor did not verify their email. You can always manually share the results with the donor by printing the report or downloading it and emailing the results directly to the donor.
- If the status says Donor Consent Pending, that means the results are ready but the donor did not provide consent. I
- f there are no lab results available yet, that means that the results are not ready yet.